Please join us for “Strikes for JA” Bowl-A-Thon – a ballpark themed bowling event to raise funds for Junior Achievement programming in the Triad!
Thursday, June 7th at Spare Time Greensboro’s VIP Lounge from 5pm to 8pm
- 2 bowling sessions – 5:15 to 6:30pm and 6:45 to 8:00pm
- Teams of 6 bowlers
- Pool table, 2 shuffleboard tables (no cost to play)
- Time to network – 150 business professionals expected to attend!
- Food provided
- Cash Bar available
- Prizes will be given to the top fundraiser and best dressed baseball team!
- Special drawing for all those who personally raise over $100 for JA programming!
For more information or to register your team, please contact Cheryl Brandberg at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or (336) 544-0341.